Thank you for your interest in Marvin Academy. We are excited to get to know your student and family during the enrollment process. Please do not submit originals (e.g. testing, reports, etc.) as they will become the property of Marvin Academy and duplicates will not be provided.
Please complete the steps below:
1. Schedule a tour of our school by emailing email@example.com. You may schedule an appointment or attend one of our Open Houses.
2. Complete and return an application to front office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the $250 application and assessment fee.
3. Once application is received and processed, a member of our admissions department will contact you to schedule an interview and placement test.
4. If your child's application is accepted after the interview and placement test is completed, you will then be contacted regarding your tuition contract. If your child is not accepted, the application fee will be refunded.
5. Complete the Tuition Contract and submit applicable fees.
6. Read the Family Handbook provided at enrollment, sign and return the acknowledgement page at the back of the handbook.
Upon completion of the steps above your child will be considered enrolled at Marvin Academy.
Marvin Academy does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, race, color, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic origin, or any other protected status in regards to employment status, admission policies, scholarship awards, and other school-administered programs.
To request more information:
Contact the Admissions Office
Mon-Fri 9 am - 3 pm
You can also request more information with this form: