New Student Application/Assessment (One-Time Fee) - $250
Enrollment & Curriculum Annual Fee - $450
TK - 4th Grade Tuition - $6,825
5th - 8th Grade Tuition - $7,350
9th - 12th Grade Tuition - $7,875
- One installment due by July 1st, a $200 discount will be applied for tuition paid in full.
- Two installments due July 1st and January 1st.
- Ten installments due the first of each month, starting August 1st and ending May 1st.
Multiple Child Discounts
- 15% sibling discount will be applied to the second child's yearly tuition.
- 20% sibling discount will be applied to the third child's yearly tuition.
- 25% sibling discount will be applied to the fourth child's yearly tuition (no further discounts after the fourth child).
- Additional fees include, but are not limited to supplies, lunch, field trips, elective classes, athletics, clubs and activities, yearbook, etc.
Marvin Academy strives to provide a quality education at an affordable price. Please contact the school office for information. Marvin Academy does not receive any federal or state government funding of any kind. Marvin Academy relies on tuition and donations as its primary source of funding and appreciates prompt payment of tuition.
Opportunity Scholarship Program
The Opportunity Scholarship Program expands school choice in North Carolina through scholarship grants for eligible children in kindergarten through 12th grade. This program provides funding of up to $6,492 per year for eligible children who choose to attend a participating nonpublic school.
Education Student Accounts (ESA+) Program
Beginning with the 2022-2023 school year, the Disabilities Grant and Education Savings Account (ESA) programs will be combined Into the Education Student Accounts (ESA+) program.
The ESA+ program provides scholarships in the amount of up to $9,000 a year, and to cover expenses related to educating a child with a disability* in Direct Payment Nonpublic Schools.