- One installment due by July 1, 2020. A $200 discount will be applied for tuition paid in full.
- Two installments due July 1, 2020 and January 1st, 2021.
- Ten installments due the first of each month, starting August 1,2020 and ending May 1, 2021.
- Twelve installments due the first of each month, starting July 1, 2020 and ending June 1 2021.
Multiple Child Discounts
- 15% sibling discount will be applied to the second child's yearly tuition.
- 20% sibling discount will be applied to the third child's yearly tuition.
- 25% sibling discount will be applied to the fourth child's yearly tuition (no further discounts after the fourth child).
- Additional fees include, but are not limited to supplies, lunch, field trips, elective classes, athletics, clubs and activities, yearbook, etc.
Marvin Academy strives to provide a quality education at an affordable price. Please contact the school office for information. Marvin Academy does not receive any federal or state government funding of any kind. Marvin Academy relies on tuition and donations as its primary source of funding and appreciates prompt payment of tuition.
Opportunity Scholarship Program
The Opportunity Scholarship Program expands school choice in North Carolina through scholarship grants for eligible children in kindergarten through 12th grade. This program provides funding of up to $4,200 per year for eligible children who choose to attend a participating nonpublic school.
NC Disability Grant
The Disabilities Grant Program was created by the North Carolina General Assembly to help parents pay qualified expenses for children with disabilities who attend school in an eligible nonpublic setting, or in an eligible public setting for which tuition would be required. Awards up to $4,000 per student per semester.
Education Savings Account
The Education Savings Account (ESA) is a program established by the North Carolina General Assembly that expands school choice for eligible students with disabilities in kindergarten through 12th grade. The program provides an option for parents to pay tuition and required fees at a participating nonpublic school and/or qualified expenses for their children with disabilities who attend school in an eligible nonpublic setting, including home school.